This lovely old wooden house sits right on the edge of Lofssjön (Lofsdalen’s lake). With a 180° view of the water, a brand-new fireplace, a hot tub on the veranda, and all of the modern comforts, you have everything you need to fully relax all year-round.
- Cross-country ski tracks: 500m (5min walk) to Byspåret, 5min drive to Panorama
- Mountain/downhill ski slopes: 2.2km (3min drive)
- Town center (ICA + restaurants/cafes): 1km (10min walk)
- Snowmobile tracks: next to the house
- Fishing: directly outside
- Hiking & Mountain Biking: 5min drive to Panorama, 8min drive to Västvallen
Cross-Country & Snow Mobile Map
Size: 125 sq meters
Number of Guests: Max. 9
Bathrooms: 1 (incl. washer/dryer)
- Bedroom/Sovrum 1 (main-level): 1 x 160cm bed
- Bedroom/Sovrum 2 (upstairs): 2 x 90cm beds
- Bedroom/Sovrum 3 (upstairs): 1 x 160cm bed & 1 x 90cm bed
- Upstairs living room: 2 x 90cm beds
- Parking: Large driveway, can fit multiple vehicles (including caravans)
- Pets: Dogs allowed 🐶 (main floor only)
- Wifi: Of course!
- Fireplace: Wood-burning; installation Nov 2022
- Indoors: Large living room downstairs + upstairs, brand new fireplace, 55″ SmartTV with streaming services (Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max), collection of board games
- Outdoors: large veranda wrapping the house (overlooking the lake), hot tub, fire pit, small (coal) grill, outdoor furniture
- Kitchen: All you need! Dishwasher, induction stove, fridge/freezer, microwave, coffeemaker, Nespresso machine, Sodastream, basic cooking ingredients/supplies, etc.
- Bathroom: Toilet, shower, washer-dryer (combo) machine